Anden Grow Optimized Industrial Dehumidifier, 210 Pints/Day, 240v
Not available for online purchase - call for ordering information
IN STORE PICK UP OR FREIGHT SHIPPING ONLY! ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Contact us at email@example.com or 707-588-8844 for freight quote.
The Anden A210V1 Dehumidifier is designed and built for grow, with materials proven to perform in the extreme conditions of the grow room environment. Utilizing Anden Dehumidifiers for your grow facility will help ensure achieve your desired humidity balance for maximum growth potential. This dehumidifier moves 210 pints per day
Better. Removes up to 3 liters per kilowatt hour, for maximum energy efficiency.Anden Advanced Features:
Faster. Quickest commercial dehumidifier to reach peak power for maximum moisture removal.
Smarter. Most intelligent dehumidifier in its class, with on-board and remote monitoring, sensing & diagnostics.
- Positive pressure drain allows proper drainage without the need for a drain trap, providing for trouble free operation
- Self-sealing air filter for efficient protection of components; with easy access for replacement
- Included hanging kit doubles as lifting handles, provides easy, flexible installation
- Pre-installed electrical plug is easily removable for hard wired application, providing flexible installations
- Float switch terminals for easy set-up
- 76 remote control communicates with the dehumidifier, relaying all diagnostics from the dehumidifier to the control display; simple to monitor
Whether you are starting seedlings, rooting cuttings or drying, humidity control is critical. Humidity rising above 60% can lead to molds, mildews, and other unwanted biological growth. High humidity can also prevent plants from properly taking in CO2, preventing efficient photosynthesis. Anden helps create an environment that drives transpiration at an optimal rate, while helping prevent disease outbreaks.Included Items:
- Leveling Feet
- Hanging Brackets
- A76 Control
- Drain Fitting
- Drain Tubing
- Thermostat wire
- Screw driver
Capacity 210 PPD Energy Factor 3.0 L/kW-h (6.3 pints/kWh) BTU 2,036 Voltage 208–240VAC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Current Draw 7.15 Amps Power 1,487 Watts Dimensions 19.5” W X 18.75” H X 30.125 L Weight 118lb Warranty 5 years on all parts
- Additional Information