Selection will refresh the page with new results
Bluelab pH Controller Connect
Out of stock
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect automatically monitors and fine-tunes the pH levels for you. Set your pH parameters and let the Bluelab pH Controller keep you on point dosing in your set direction pH up or down solution, not both. You simply set it, and forget and the pH is taken care of.
Bluelab pH Controller Connect
24/7 pH Control for Thriving Crops
Save Time and Enjoy Peace of MindThe fuss-free Bluelab pH Controller Connect will enable you to continuously maintain perfect pH levels in your reservoir, allowing you to walk away with complete peace of mind knowing that your crops are in safe hands.
That’s because the Bluelab pH Controller Connect will automatically dose your reservoir 24/7 to ensure that key nutrients are soluble and therefore available to your plants at all times, creating the conditions for ideal nutrient uptake.
Forget spot checks and manual adjustments – now you can effortlessly enjoy thriving plant health and save thousands of hours without compromising on quality.
Simplified pH Precision
Fine-Tune Your Reservoir pHThe Bluelab pH Controller Connect takes the complexity out of pH management, making precision easier than ever before. That’s because the in-built peristaltic pump provides precise control, delivering doses within a 0.1 pH tolerance.
The Bluelab pH Controller Connect is also easy to use and programme; simply choose the pH control direction that’s best for your growing setup in the settings. You can either adjust for the pH-up (alkali) or pH-down (acid) direction.
In addition, this controller comes with a temperature probe, ensuring that all your pH measurements and doses will be automatically compensated for temperature. Simply set your pH target and let the Bluelab pH Controller Connect do the rest.
Stay Connected to Your pH
View Your Data RemotelyThe Bluelab pH Controller Connect allows you to stay connected to your reservoir pH 24/7.
To connect, you’ll need to purchase a Connect Stick and download Bluelab's free Connect software. Once installed on your computer, you can set up an account for you and your team members to use. All they need to do is download the free Bluelab Connect mobile app and connect using the login. You can add multiple devices to the same account.
Not only will you be able to view the data being collected by your Bluelab pH Controller Connect, you’ll also receive real-time notifications of any alarms you have set up. Get connected today.
In-Built Safety Features
Plant-Safe pH ManagementThe versatile and hard-working Bluelab pH Controller Connect has a number of features that have been designed to put the safety of your plants first.
You can set discreet visual high and low alarms for your preferred pH targets; these alarms will let you know whenever your pH is out of range. To help keep your plants safe from excessive doses, dosing will not occur whenever your controller is in alarm mode.
What’s more, you can set and customise dosing on- and off-times in the settings, which allows for effective mixing before the next dose, ensuring that you never overshoot your pH adjustments.
Features and Benefits:
- Stay connected to your reservoir pH 24/7
- View and control your reservoir pH on your mobile phone no matter where you are in the Edenic by Bluelab app. Connect Stick required, purchased separately (visit Edenic.io for more information)
- Automate pH control in reservoirs of up to 200 US gallons/760 liters
- 10 ml/min peristaltic pump delivers precise control
- Controls pH in the up (alkali) or down (acid) direction
- In-built safety lockouts prevent overdosing
- Dosing routine allows for effective mixing before next dose
- Auto-resume dosing when restarting after power loss
- High and low alarms to alert you when pH is out of range
- Acid and alkali-resistant delivery tubing
- 2 meter / 6 ft probe and power cable lengths and 4 meter /13.12 ft total tubing for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
|Manufacturer Part Number||CONTPHCON|
|Distributor Part Number||HGC716343, 716343|