Canna Coco B
Canna Coco B
Canna Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate Canna Coco doesn’t have a Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can’t make things easier! Canna Coco is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems, like for example 'run-to-waste' systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems.
Rich in High-Value Elements
Why A&B Nutrients?
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Canna Coco A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add Canna Coco A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add Canna Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 - 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
Storage, Health & Safety and Other Directions:
- Canna Coco nutrients can be used for the vegetative and generative phase contrary to other (Canna) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children