CenturionPro GCM Gentle Cut Mini Bucker
CenturionPro GCM Gentle Cut Mini Bucker
The GCM Mini Bucking Machine is inspired by the original GC1 Bucking Machine, the industry's first and only machine specifically designed for destemming dry plants. GC refers to "Gentle Cut" as we appreciate and understand how delicate your flowers can be.
This bucking machines expands on CenturionPro's vision to develop an industry-leading bucker for every type of harvest.
A scaled down version of our best selling GC1 Bucker, the GC Mini Bucker is as powerful as it is affordable. This de-budder cuts the flowers off the stem, rather than popping them off. This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces, thereby keeping the complete structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of your flower.
The GC Mini Bucker accepts stems up to 3/8 inches in diameter and will process up to 20 pounds of fully hydrated flower per hour! Foregoing the GC1 Bucker’s blower and mighty 0.5hp motor for improved portability, the GC Mini Bucker instead benefits from a 0.25hp motor that can produce up to 3,000 cuts per minute.
In keeping with CenturionPro’s commitment to reliable, industrial, simple and efficient machines, the GC Mini Bucker is easy to set up and requires little maintenance.
Preparation for Use & Tips for Dry Bucking:
- Ensure adequate space
- Review electrical requirements
- Have adequate bins for product transport
- Cooler temperatures in processing room is beneficial
- Cut main stalk
- Seperate each individual stem (no 'y' junctions)
- Leave 3" of stem for clearance into machine
- Ensure clean angled cuts for precise feeding
- Keep prepped product stem side up for efficiency
- Size the stem to fi t the ideal hole
- Feed end first into machine
- Use variable speed control to adjust flow
- Moisture content is critical for ensuring minimal damage to the flower
- Flower that is too dry will fall apart
- Flower that has too much moisture will compact and dent
- For best results with dry bucking, moisture content should be between 12% and 14% when using a machine
- Buds should be "springy"- when the flower is squeezed between two fingers it will rebound and return to its original shape
- Both big and smaller stems must be pliable when bucking with a machine such as a GC or HP System
- Pliable stems ensures that they fold and are stripped upon entering the bucking machine. If too brittle, they will simply break off and will not be properly stripped
- Slowing the machine speed for dry bucking will lead to a better result
- Dry bucking at 1/2 or 1/3 of the regular speed will ensure better results
- The variable speed control off ered by our HP Bucker is a great feature when bucking dry material
|Feed Throughput||+20 lbs/hr Wet | +4 lbs/hr Dry|
|Feed Entry Sizes||3-hole (3/16, 1/4, & 3/8, in)|
|Blade Length||9 5/8 in|
|Primary Material||304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum|
|Input Voltage NA||120v/60 Hz Single Phase|
|EU AUS||240V/50 Hz, Single Phase|
|Current Draw (Operating)||<6A NA | <3A EU, AUS|
|Drive Motor||0.25 HP|
|Motor RPM||1750||Weight (w/ Stand)||46lbs /21kg|
|Length||15in / 38cm|
|Width||17in / 43cm|
|Height||19in / 48cm|
|Circuit Breaker Required NA||15A/120V|
* Used trimming and/or extraction machines and products cannot be returned for any reason. Any warranty issue arising on a used trimming and/or extraction product must be submitted directly to the manufacturer. Refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information regarding returning unopened products. We do not guarantee the performance of trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags. Lack of performance WILL NOT qualify the product for a return. We do not identify the use of these machines as these are experimental products. We do not endorse any manufacturer statements or claims pertaining to trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-12250|