Selection will refresh the page with new results
Cutting Edge Sour-Dee (0-0-2), 2.5 Gallon
Cutting Edge Sour-Dee supplies potassium and a carbohydrate source in a unique and proprietary formulation. Potassium promotes flower bulk and quality by supporting carbohydrate metabolism. Use Sour-Dee every feeding during the flowering phase.
Cutting Edge Sour-Dee (0-0-2), 2.5 GallonCutting Edge Sour-Dee supplies potassium and a carbohydrate source in a unique and proprietary formulation. Potassium promotes flower bulk and quality by supporting carbohydrate metabolism. Use Sour-Dee every feeding during the flowering phase. You may increase the recommended dilution ratio, up to three times, to a maximum of 30ml during the final 3-4 weeks of flowering.
Sour-Dee can be used in conjunction with all Cutting Edge Solutions products, or other commercial hydroponic nutrients. Designed for use in Hydroponics, soilless, continuous feed systems, drain to waste, and soil applications.
Directions for Use:This is a highly concentrated solution. Never mix undiluted concentrates, as this may result in nutrient lock-up. Add each nutrient consecutively, allowing ample time for each concentrate used to thoroughly dilute and mix into the water. If preparing a nutrient stock tank, to be used over a period of time exceeding 24 hours, you must aerate nutrient reservoir regularly.
- Shake well and measure carefully using a milliliter measuring cup.
- If using Micro, add Micro first to water, then other nutrients.
- After nutrients are mixed in water, adjust pH to 4.5-6.5. If your pH naturally falls within these parameters, pH adjustment is not necessary.
- Monitor ppm and EC in reservoir and top off with fresh water as needed. Reservoir temperature should be 60-68 degrees F.
- Do not store product in direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
Inital Flowering Stage:Mix 10 ml per gallon of water.
Final 3-4 Weeks of Flowering:10 to 30 ml per gallon of water.
|Soluble Potash (K2O)
Derived From:Potassium Sulfate
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
|Sucrose derived from evaporated cane juice and molasses (microbe food)
|Distributor Part Number