Pre-inoculate your seedlings and clones with the CloneFogger. As growers we know the four main problems that come up, mites, thrips, powder mold and bud mold. All of these can be prevented with proper pre-inoculation using beneficial bacteria and beneficial fungal spores. A true natural and organic approach to pest and mold removal.
The CloneFogger is handheld low pressure dry fog atomizer that is safe for seedlings and clones as well as beneficial bacteria and beneficial fungi. Save time, money, water, while increasing foliar bio-availability.
Most competitor sprayers on the market use impellers or high pressurization to create a fog or mist, negatively affecting beneficial microbes you intend to be in your feed solution. The MicroFog can operate off of any air compressor that is capable of producing 30 PSI and 1 CFM of air. Biology can still thrive when PSI is below 50/60, allowing you to receive the full benefit of your foliar applications (especially with compost teas). This low water volume and low CFM system will make your foliar liquid go the distance by efficiently covering a much larger area of your garden. This sprayer can also be used in DYI clone chambers or machines to provide you the best Aero-Fog on the market to create a unique level of Rhizo-development!
The inputs are designed for the use of 3/16 ID-1/4 OD tubing. 1/4 inch outer diameter clear vinyl tubing is okay for the liquid side (top inlet of atomizer) of the atomizer as it does not require any pressure (positive or negative). 1/4 inch outer diameter tubing made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) or polyethylene (PE) tubing should be used for the pressurized air side (rear inlet of the atomizer) as it is made to withstand up to 250 psi.
The MicroFog Atomizer is capable of the following:
- Can be used as foliar feeder or a root zone feeder.
- Can be used in a greenhouse to lower temperature or increase humidity.
- Nozzle produces 0-30 micron fog at 35 PSI. It can produce a 30-100 micron mist at 25 PSI and can produce a 200+ micron spray at 18 PSI.
- Consumes 1 GPH of water or nutrient solution (the most efficient sprayer on the market).
- Fully compatible with biology! (We looked at the tea in a microscope before and after application. The MicroFog had no effect on smaller microbes! Even mycorrhizae spores were not effected by the atomization.
MicroFog Atomizer Flow Chart
- Ultra-sonic air atomizing handheld portable dry fogger
- Ideal for foliar fogging of clones seedlings and small plants
- Capable of atomizing solutions below 10 microns
- Spray gun handle for easy on/off use
- 500 ml Nagine Water Bottle lasts for 5 Minutes of constant fogging
- Assembled in the USA
|Manufacturer Part Number