The QuadFogger is a compressed air atomizer which can be used for a number of different industries and use cases. Simply connect to a solution reservoir and compressed air source. Dry fog solutions can be applied to greenhouses, ag structures and even indoor rooms. Always use caution when applying dry fog solutions.
The QuadFogger consumes approximately 8 gallons per hour of solution. There are different factors that affect the actual consumption of solution so it best to monitor this function. Dry fog solutions can be created using different ratios of specific inputs known as dilution ratios. Dilution ratios can be decreased which lowers your input costs. Also, the QuadFogger offers better Bio-Availability of whatever you decide to put into your solution. The low-pressure atomization is ideal for a number of different biologic, water based and oil based solutions
The MicroFog can operate off of any air compressor that is capable of producing 30 PSI and 1 CFM of air. Biology can still thrive when PSI is below 50/60, allowing you to receive the full benefit of your foliar applications (especially with compost teas). This low water volume and low CFM system will make your foliar liquid go the distance by efficiently covering a much larger area of your garden. This sprayer can also be used in DYI clone chambers or machines to provide you the best Aero-Fog on the market to create a unique level of Rhizo-development!
This Kit Includes:
- (1) QuadFogger factory tested and calibrated for optimal dry fog
- (4) Red Caps (To protect the nozzle heads)
- (4) Replacement Nozzle Heads (nozzle heads break easy so be careful)
- (10) Feet of 3/8 in Air Tubing and 3/8 in Ball Valve to turn air OFF and ON
- (10) Feet of 3/8 in Water Tubing with 3/8 in Bulkhead Fitting
The MicroFog Atomizer is capable of the following:
- Can be used as foliar feeder or a root zone feeder.
- Can be used in a greenhouse to lower temperature or increase humidity.
- Nozzle produces 0-30 micron fog at 35 PSI. It can produce a 30-100 micron mist at 25 PSI and can produce a 200+ micron spray at 18 PSI.
- Consumes 1 GPH of water or nutrient solution (the most efficient sprayer on the market).
- Fully compatible with biology! (We looked at the tea in a microscope before and after application. The MicroFog had no effect on smaller microbes! Even mycorrhizae spores were not effected by the atomization.
MicroFog Atomizer Flow Chart
- Large scale dry fogger
- Ideal for humidification of spaces up to 3000 square feet
- Ideal operating pressure is 60 PSI at 4 SCFM air and 8 Gallon per hour water at 3 PSI
- Venturi will siphon up 2 feet otherwise requires 3 PSI of water pressure
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
Air Requirements:There are numerous factors that affect the fluid dynamics of compressed air. On top of that, air compressor manufacturers often overstate their compressor specs in order to sell more units. The large compressor companies such as Ingersoll Rand and Atlas Copco are exceptions, they typically have more accurate output specs. I have personally tested numerous compressors that do not keep up with stated outputs. That all being said, The Quadfogger needs 4 SCFM of Compressed air at 60 PSI. We found the Quadfoggers work best between 40 and 60 PSI. Try to oversize your compressor to 8 CFM of compressed air at 60 PSI to compensate for potential line loss in your system. Adjust the pressure on the air regulator to fine tune the fog. If you are seeing larger droplets coming from the Quadfogger try decreasing or increasing the air pressure. We recommend using an oil-free air source or a scroll compressor with very good filtration. Reducing pipe and fitting sizes will restrict the air flow to the Quadfogger. The Air Tubing can be attached to solenoid valves for automated operation. Ultimately systems can be built around this product for large scale fogging. Seek a professional compressed air plumber with significant field experience.
Reservoir Solutions:Each Quadfogger comes with 10 feet of water line and a bulkhead fitting to connect to a reservoir, 5 Gallon Bucket or whatever you are storing your solution in. You can now atomize solutions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1065|