Mobius MBX Bucker
Mobius MBX Bucker
Bucking Cannabis and Hemp Has Never Been this Easy
Always hungry. Never satisfied. The MBX CannBucker by Mobius is a reliable workhorse for cannabis bucking. Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and engineered for continuous operation, the MBX CannBucker can strip 150 lbs of flower per hour. User controllable speed accommodates both wet and dry bucking with the same machine. The unit is also the only commercial-scale bucker to offer integrated stem chipping. This greatly reduces waste volume, frequency of waste disposal, and ensures Health Canada compliance for disposal with no further processing.
Gentle on Flower While Tough on Stems
Integrated Stem Chipper for Convenient Waste Management
E-Stop:Emergency stop button – stops all moving parts on the device.
Start/Chip:Energizes the electrical panel and starts the integrated chipper (if equipped). Note: This button will be illuminated when in operation.
Forward:Initiates forward roller direction for normal operation.
Reverse:Initiates reverse roller direction for removing stems.
Stop:Stops infeed motor. Note: Under normal conditions, rollers do not need to be stopped when toggling between forward and reverse direction.
Speed:Turn dial to adjust roller speed to desired rate.
Quality Construction, Easy to Clean, and GMP Ready
- Built-in chipper for the stems, resulting in a fraction of the waste volume that other bucker models generate and easier to dispose of
- Full stainless-steel design – better for cleaning and GMP workflows
- CSA Guarding compliant for health & safety requirements
- Customizable/interchangeable feed plates
- Front panel funnel for capturing flowers
- 150 lbs wet per hour bucking power offers 1250 lbs per shift
- Variable pulling speed accommodates wet and dry processing
- Indoor and outdoor wheel options accommodate all bucking scenarios
- Ergonomic, safety-first design for perpetual operation
- Replaces 5-7 hand buckers
* Used trimming and/or extraction machines and products cannot be returned for any reason. Any warranty issue arising on a used trimming and/or extraction product must be submitted directly to the manufacturer. Refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information regarding returning unopened products. We do not guarantee the performance of trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags. Lack of performance WILL NOT qualify the product for a return. We do not identify the use of these machines as these are experimental products. We do not endorse any manufacturer statements or claims pertaining to trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags.