Bluelab Pro Controller
The Bluelab Pro Controller Automated pH and nutrient controller gives you full control of reservoir pH, conductivity and temperature in one place. When connected to a dosing system the Bluelab Pro Controller manages pH, conductivity and temperature levels in reservoirs. As your plants feed, pH and nutrients are automatically adjusted to the desired range. Monitor, data log and control your system in real time for immediate response to personalized settings and system alerts, direct from your computer.
Customize your system set up by pairing with Bluelab PeriPod and optional PowerPod, Alarm Box and/or Sample Pot. Easy to navigate the menu to program and adjust settings and remote viewing with Bluelab Connect Software and Apps. Bright, plant-safe green LED with adjustable brightness, simple pH calibration with on-screen instructions, high and low alarm control lockouts, auto-resume dosing on restart after power loss and dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing. Probe cable length is 6.5 feet.
- Control pH, conductivity and temperature when connected to a doser.
- Easy to navigate menu to program and adjust settings.
- ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is included.
- Data logging capability (download free Bluelab Connect Software online).
- Remote viewing with Bluelab Connect Software and Apps.
- Bright, plant safe green LED with adjustable brightness.
- Simple pH calibration with on screen instructions.
- High and low alarm control lockouts.
- Auto resume dosing on restart after power loss.
- Dosing lockouts to protect from over-dosing.
- Replaceable Bluelab probes.
- Use Bluelab PowerPod to connect to other mains operated dosers and/or heating or cooling devices.
- Additional Information
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions