Age Old Kelp (0.30-.025-.015), 6 Gallon
Age Old Kelp is made from Ascophyllum nodosum and supplies your plants with a fast-acting and odorless source of minerals. Apply Kelp as a soil drench to build soil tilth and restore biological life to damaged soils. Use as a foliar spray to improve nutrient uptake, provide needed micronutrients and combat a wide range of environmental stresses.
Age Old liquid blends are concentrated and must be diluted prior to use. When used as directed, they provide the necessary nutrients and beneficial substances needed for healthy plants and increased biological activity in all indoor/outdoor soils. Refer to the label for specific use and application rates.
Grower Tip: Soaking seeds in liquid kelp can help with higher germination rates. Age Old Kelp supplies plants with a natural, fast-acting source of major nutrients.Features:
- Increases biological activity in the soil
- Made from Ascophyllum nodosum, a sustainably harvested, nutrient-rich sea kelp
- Aids in antioxidant production in plants
- Supports seed germination
- Improves nutrient uptake with natural chelators
- Additional Information
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions