Bu's Brew Biodynamic Compost Tea Bags 16oz
Compost tea is the most important amendment to use in organic gardening. Bu's Brew Compost Tea for Plants, Trees and Shrubs helps these plants thrive by naturally giving them the nutrients they need to grow. Our compost tea supports the microbes in your garden to create healthy soil and healthy plants.
Bu's Brew Compost Tea is simple and easy to use. It doesn't have any chemicals, cheap fillers, salts, synthetics, or GMO feedstocks in it. And, best of all, it doesn't smell. It's made from our clean, one hundred percent farm-made organic and biodynamic compost - Bu's Blend.
Enjoy the many benefits of using Bu's Brew Compost Tea in your garden today. Your plants will love it! Your soil will love it! And, most of all... you will love it!
Includes 4 single-use tea bags. Each bag will make up to 5 gallons of tea.Directions for Use:
- Add 1 tea bag to 2 to 5 gallons of water.
- Steep compost tea bag for 8 to 12 hours, then use immediately.
- After steeping, give the tea bag a squeeze, then remove it from the compost tea.
- Recycle tea bag into your compost pile or garden.
- Aerate compost tea by stirring for a moment before applying.
- Use a watering can to drench the soil base with compost tea, or use a sprayer to apply to your plants, trees and shrubs. When drenching, apply tea at the same rate as a normal watering for the specific plant.
- Apply once a month for optimum results.
- Additional Information
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsNo Questions