Selection will refresh the page with new results
General Hydroponics FloraMicro (5-0-1), 2.5 Gallon
FloraMicro from General Hydroponics provides nitrogen, potassium, calcium and trace elements. Combine with FloraGro and FloraBloom. Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. But different types of plants have significantly different nutrient needs, and these needs change during each growth cycle. FloraMicro is used during a plant's growth and bloom cycles.
General Hydroponics FloraMicro (5-0-1), 2.5 GallonFloraMicro from General Hydroponics provides nitrogen, potassium, calcium and trace elements. Combine with FloraGro and FloraBloom. Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. But different types of plants have significantly different nutrient needs, and these needs change during each growth cycle. So what's the best way to keep your fruits, vegetables and flowers happy and healthy?
Flora Series is the original three-part hydroponic-based nutrient system. And thanks to its ingredients, consistent performance and unparalleled results, it's the most-used nutrient today. A favorite among millions of growers, gardeners, scientists and researchers worldwide.
FloraMicro is used during a plant's growth and bloom cycles. The other two products in the FloraSeries are:
By using different combinations of these products, you can fulfill each plant's exact nutrient needs based on its growth stage and environment. Your plants will receive the ideal balance of primary, secondary and micronutrients — and the results will show. Get ready for vigorous plants, large flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient-dense crops. Designed to work in Coir, Hydroponics, Soilless and Soil.
- FloraMicro is the foundation of the "Advanced Nutrient System." FloraGro and FloraBloom form the structure. Combine FloraMicro, FloraGro and/or FloraBloom in different ratios to create specialized nutrient mixes. We call this the "building-block" method. This unique system gives growers greater control over the nutrient mix than a single-part nutrient.
- An aggressive nutrient can be mixed for fast growing plants with a high metabolic rate, or a mild nutrient can be mixed for delicate or slow growing plants.
- Adjust the nutrient mix to meet specialized needs for each phase in the plant's life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
- Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||5.0%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||1.0%|
Derived From:Ammonium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, and Potassium Sulfate
|Distributor Part Number||HGC718130, 718130|