GreenBroz Alchemist 215 Trichome Tumbler
The GreenBroz Alchemist 215 is a dry-sift, solvent-free trichome extractor designed to ensure you are getting the absolute most out of your harvest.
GreenBroz Alchemist 215 Trichome Tumbler
May take 1 week to process order.
The GreenBroz Alchemist 215 is a dry-sift, solvent-free trichome extractor designed to ensure you are getting the absolute most out of your harvest. GreenBroz Dry Trimmers are so gentle on your flower that the trim is perfectly preserved and ready to be thrown straight into the Alchemist for simple extraction.
The Alchemist 215 Trichome Extractor can be operated as a stand-alone unit or with the addition of pulverized dry ice, using ‘180 Micron’ screens to provide the highest yield and most quality product possible. The Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth, while the metal is made from food grade stainless steel. Turn your perfectly preserved trim from the GreenBroz Dry Trimmers into further profit in an instant with the Alchemist 215!
Trichome ExtractionThe Alchemist 215 Trichome Extractor can be used with or without dry ice. Maintaining a solvent-free extraction process helps to ensure your product is of the utmost purity and quality that your customers expect from your business.
180 Micron ScreensHigh-quality 180 micron screens come standard with your Alchemist machine. You may also purchase backup or alternate screens at 80 or 135 microns.
Maximize Your ProfitsThe Alchemist 215 Trichome Extractor has a capacity of 1.5 cubic feet and can fit as much as 2.5 pounds of trim at a time while producing a high-quality yield of 15%-25% by weight. With a variable run timer that allows you to stop the process at any time, you can dial in your runs to maximize efficiency and profitability.
Made In America
Assembled by HandGreenBroz is Veteran owned, committed to fine American craftsmanship, top of the line machine engineering, and exceptional customer service. GreenBroz is extremely proud to say that their machines are made in the USA. GreenBroz pride themselves on stimulating their local economy, hiring Veterans whenever possible, and constantly working to provide industry-leading cannabis harvesting equipment to America's next great industry.
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won't hold microbial or bacterial growth
- 4 Elite stainless steel, 180 micron screens for innovative design
- 4 Optional 80 or 135 Micron Screens
- Fits 1.5-2.5 Pounds of Trim (depending on density)
- Simple screen removal and loading process
- Pure extraction, with or without dry ice
- 30-minute adjustable timer for run customization
- Glass panels allow for easy essential oil or pollen collection
- Extraction system is solvent-free
- Whisper quiet motor meaning the machine noise is lower than a normal conversation
- The master on/off switch is location on the front
- Simple cleaning process can be accomplished in 10 minutes or less
- To clean, use isopropyl alcohol and lubrication oil and then wipe perfectly clean
- Handmade in San Diego
Trichrome Cartridge (x4):Collects trichomes on glass plates
Lock Pin:Prevents machine from rotating when inserted; Remove before processing
180 Micron Screen (x4):Sifts trichomes from trim/product
Lock Tab (x4):Provided to lock the Trichome Cartridge into place
Carrying Handle (x2):To assist in moving the Alchemist
Timer:Automatic shutoff timer will stop the motor when the time is up
Power Outlet Switch:Controls power to the entire unit
Trim Tray:Easily collect and remove product after processing
Power Cord:Provides power to the entire unit
|Power (US)||110VAC, 60Hz .2A 22W|
|Power (International)||220VAC, 50Hz .1A 22W|
|Capacity||1.5 Cubic Feet|
|Yield||15%-25% by Weight|
|Construction||Food-Grade Stainless Steel & HDPE|
|Dimensions||23.75 in W x 24 in L x 26.5 in H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year|
* Used trimming and/or extraction machines and products cannot be returned for any reason. Any warranty issue arising on a used trimming and/or extraction product must be submitted directly to the manufacturer. Refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information regarding returning unopened products. We do not guarantee the performance of trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags. Lack of performance WILL NOT qualify the product for a return. We do not identify the use of these machines as these are experimental products. We do not endorse any manufacturer statements or claims pertaining to trimmers, pressing devices, pruners, tumblers or extraction bags.