HydroLogic Evolution RO1000 High Flow RO System
This system is capable of producing more than 1000 GPD or 42 gallons per hour of pure water. Remove 94%+ of all parts per million from your tap water. Can produce up to 1500 GPD at 80 PSI or with optional booster pump. Save more water by running 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included). Includes custom KDF/catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, chloramine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals. Simple and quick setup.
HydroLogic Evolution RO1000
Hydro-logic Evolution RO1000 achieves the highest flow rates from the most efficient RO system on the planet.
- -1,000 Gallons Per Day (42 Gallons Per Hour)
- -2:1 Waste to Purified Water Ratio - save more water!
- -Lowers Parts Per Million of Total Dissolved Solids by 95%+
- -KDF/Catalytic Carbon Pre-Filter
- -Highest Flow Rates and Most Efficient System in the Industry!
- -High-Flow Reverse Osmosis Unit
- -(1) KDF/Catalytic carbon pre-filter
- -(2) High-Flow Reverse Osmosis membranes
- -Inlet pressure gauge - liquid filled
- -Garden hose connector - 1/2"
- -Inline shut-off valve - 3/8"
- -6 ft. white inlet line
- -10 ft. blue purified water line
- -10 ft. black drain line
- -Detailed instructions and Quick Start guide
Gallons per day to psi
-40 psi= 700 GPD
-50 psi= 900 GPD
-60 psi= 1100 GPD
-70 psi= 1300 GPD
-80 psi= 1500 GPD
|Distributor Part Number||HGC728992, 728992|