Selection will refresh the page with new results
General Hydroponics FloraGro (2-1-6)
As low as $9.15
FloraGro from General Hydroponics builds strong roots, provides nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and secondary minerals. Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant's vegetative stage.
General Hydroponics FloraGro (2-1-6)FloraGro from General Hydroponics builds strong roots, provides nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and secondary minerals. Just like people, plants benefit from an appropriate diet. But different types of plants have significantly different nutrient needs, and these needs change during each growth cycle. So what's the best way to keep your fruits, vegetables and flowers happy and healthy?
Flora Series is the original three-part hydroponic-based nutrient system. And thanks to its ingredients, consistent performance and unparalleled results, it's the most-used nutrient today. A favorite among millions of growers, gardeners, scientists and researchers worldwide.
FloraGro builds strong roots during a plant's vegetative stage. The other two products in the FloraSeries are:
By using different combinations of these products, you can fulfill each plant's exact nutrient needs based on its growth stage and environment. Your plants will receive the ideal balance of primary, secondary and micronutrients — and the results will show. Get ready for vigorous plants, large flowers, enhanced yields and nutrient-dense crops. Designed to work in Coir, Hydroponics, Soilless and Soil.
- Mix precise formulas for specific applications by combining FloraMicro, FloraGro plus FloraBloom. This "building block" system enables you to create tailor-made nutrient mixes for many different types of plants and each phase of growth: seedling, cutting, structural, flowering and fruiting.
- This combination of primary and secondary nutrients keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
- Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
- Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||2.0%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||1.0%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||6.0%|
|Water Soluble Magnesium||0.5%|
Derived From:Ammonium Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, and Potassium Sulfate.