Sage Industrial AirROS 40ZZ
Sage Industrial AirROS 40ZZ
Introducing AirROS, the revolutionary 3-in-1 air purification and surface sanitization system that can do it all. This 3-N-1 system uses ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) to purify the air, sanitize surfaces, and provide odor control 24/7. That means cultivators can now prevent and dramatically reduce mold (including powdery mildew), bacteria, and viruses in cultivation facilities with a refreshingly clean scent. AirROS is perfect for commercial cultivators who want to grow high quality healthy products for their customers and protect its employees from pathogens. Get peace of mind knowing you've made the best decision for your facility with AirROS.
Depending on the model AirROS systems can sanitize between 500-360,000 CUBIC FEET using only 0.15-7.64 of amps (82-917 watts), ultra-low energy usage.
ROS - Reactive Oxygen SpeciesAirROS purifiers use electricity which we convert to High-Voltage, High-Frequency and by controlled pulses creates ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species). The ROS created are highly reactive and are responsible for the sanitation and destruction of molds, viruses, pathogens, and odors.
How It Works
Phase 1: Primary Air CleaningPlaced within your grow room’s air flow or greenhouse, air from the environment containing microorganisms enters the purifier’s internal chamber. The reaction chamber creates non-thermal plasma and generates ROS. ROS is comprised of 5 short lived highly Reactive Oxygen Species (atomic oxygen, singlet oxygen, hydroxyl radical, superoxide and peroxynitrite) which break down carbon-to-carbon bonds that sanitize the air and destroys all bacteria, molds, viruses and other pathogens as they pass through the reaction chamber.
Phase 2: Secondary Surface & Air CleaningProvides Surface sanitation and continued Air sanitation. The purified air now diffused into the environment contains longer lived Reactive Oxygen Species (gas-phased H2O2- hydrogen peroxide, and low concentration levels of O3-ozone) that further sanitize room air and surfaces. Again, in addition to treating the ambient air as it passes through the reaction chamber, using the H2O2 and O3 diffused into the environment, our units will further sanitize all Surfaces and control Odor, resulting in clean air and surfaces 24/7.
Benefits Of Using AirROS UnitsAcross the perishable produce cold chain (storage, transportation, processing, distribution, and retail) SAGE and our purification systems provide these benefits:
- Extends the shelf life and quality of perishable products
- Reduces food spoilage
- Addresses food safety concerns (including those of consumers and media) and reduces risks associated with food-related illnesses
- Compatible with organic standards
- Lessens risks from product liabilities and lawsuits
- Provides odor control
- Reduces cross-contamination
- Controls ethylene levels
- Stationary and mobile units so perishable products can be protected across the cold chain from “farm to fork”
- Eliminates E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in the air and on surfaces of perishable products
- Destroys molds such as Botrytis and reduces incidence of rotting
- Decreases incidence of dehydration
- Compatible with controlled or modified atmospheres
- Becomes an important part of your HACCP program
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Organic & Sustainable
- Recyclable Consumables
- Scalable Solutions